Starting This Blog Again.


Starting this blog again

Hello, and welcome. 

A lot has changed in technology since I started working in IT, and I've changed along with it. Over the years, I've worked in different IT roles, from technician to business owner, tutor, and eventually college instructor.

Through all these years, one thing has remained constant: learning. That's one of the reasons I've decided to start writing again.

This blog will mainly focus on practical IT knowledge and real-world experience—computers, networking, troubleshooting, software, hardware, and other technology-related topics. I'll try to keep things clear, practical, and accessible.

But it won't be only about technology.

I'll also be sharing stories from my military days.

In South Korea, military service is compulsory for most men—and I went in later than most. And as if going late wasn't enough, I ended up at a Ranger School known for exactly one thing: turning you into someone who crawls, rolls, sweats, and questions every life choice that led them there.

Yes, I survived.

There are quite a few stories from those days—some funny, some painful, and some that I still can't believe actually happened. I'll share them from time to time, along with whatever lessons—or at least entertaining memories—I managed to bring back with me.

Some posts will teach you something. Some will tell a story. Hopefully, some will do both.

I hope you'll find something useful here—and perhaps enjoy a few stories along the way.

Thanks for stopping by.

* If you're interested, you can check out my earlier posts on Ubuntu: Building Tomorrow's Tech on Yesterday's Hardware.

* The top image was created by Nano Banana 2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Do Army Helmets Go?— A Strange Equation Called "Military Math"

Slide for Life